- Support your client recruitment initiatives with native job posting and application tracking native RubberDuck's features.
- Your business customers will be able to automate the dates of start and end of posting of a position, separate them by category, efficiently duplicate an existing position and keep track of all applications received.
- It is possible to easily display a selection of available positions in any page using the dedicated Featured jobs section or create a job offers directory on the website.
- Through enriched data, RubberDuck Websites automatically share information on available positions with Google for Jobs.
- RubberDuck's native form builder allows to easily create an application form that will gather all the important questions to ask a potential candidate.
- Soon you will be able to automate response messages to applications received and even keep a bank of applications worthy of the biggest recruiting agencies. You will be able to compile statistics and export reports for the HR department of your business client.
RubberDuck's Jobs & Career integrated app will become an essential part of your customers' toolbox, allowing them to gather all the data related to their recruitment in one place, without additional fees.